No Common People is growing and is therefore looking for competent IT consultants for several assignments.
For those of you who are experienced management, project or test managers, or have equivalent experience in IT Management, we have the assignment for you.
We are looking for you who have experience of working as IT consultants and who are interested in working on site with our customers. We appreciate that you have solid IT skills. The qualities we value are that you are unafraid and curious and that you have high social skills with a strong willingness to contribute to the warm atmosphere found at No Common People. Your high social skills will also be very useful when creating good relationships with our customers.
To be a part of No Common People means that you:
- Get a very good entrance to interesting assignments.
- Get support and opportunity for individual development.
- Get a competent network of colleagues.
- Get the opportunity to both receive mentor support and eventually become a mentor yourself for other IT consultants.
- As a consultant, are an ambassador of No Common People and will actively work on the further development of our employer brand.
We are growing all the time, so if you think the above might be interesting – use the button below to meet us and talk about the opportunity! You can of course call or e-mail us as well. If you want to be No Common with us, it’s primarily Calle and/or Ergin you will meet. If you want to be No Common with us it is primarily Calle or Ergin you meet so just get in touch!